If you are looking for an entry-level marketing experience internship, where you will be challenged daily then continue reading. We are seeking a new team member to join our “work family” right away. Candidates must be an active college student that would like to combine both their marketing/communication knowledge and social media savviness.
If you are considering a career in advertising, marketing or graphic design and specifically social media, content curation, writing, or public relations then this may be the place to learn if you are interested in client or agency side.
Jungo Solutions is seeking a driven, passionate, and well-versed social media and marketing intern. This intern will report to a Senior Marketing Strategist and assist with regular projects relating social marketing efforts. This is a paid, part-time internship with a time commitment with at least 8-10 hours per week in South Austin area. Hours to be completed during normal work hours every week, but the schedule is flexible to be set around any college class hours.
At Jungo Solutions, you will be given the opportunity to grow your real world knowledge in the marketing industry while working with highly experienced writers, graphic designers, website developers, and SEO specialist. Jungo Solutions is a partnering agency with Google, so you will be given the opportunity to earn Google certifications. Jungo Solutions is based in Austin, Texas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for wide-variety of Austin-based businesses.
- Create, draft, and schedule content for blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter pages
- Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
- Copywriting for blogs, websites, and other marketing materials
- Prepare business collateral materials including brochures, flyers, presentations, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested and as you grow in experience
QUALIFICATION, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE: Upcoming Junior or Senior in college majoring in marketing, advertising or communications desired. Familiarity with all aspects of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. for business (or class related projects that included these) and personal use
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Strong writing/editing and speaking skills (writing samples encouraged for application)
- Must be highly motivated, task-oriented, and organized.
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Creative and artistic thinking
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Excellent critical thinking skills
Office is located in South Austin
Starting Salary: $12-15/hour with potential to increase after first 60 days
To apply, please send your resume and 1-2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.