If you are a graphic designer looking for part-time work in a small Austin marketing firm, where you will be challenged daily then continue reading. We are seeking a new team member to join our “work family” right away. The ideal candidate has worked 3-5 years in the marketing industry as a graphic designer and, specifically, an expert in using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Jungo Solutions is seeking a driven, passionate, and creative person. This candidate will work directly with a marketing team producing projects ranging from full website designs to social graphics, logos and more. We’re looking for a hard-working, self-motivated individual with outstanding graphic design skills and a passion for marketing and advertising. This is a paid, part-time position with a time commitment of at least 18-20 hours per week in the South Austin area. Hours to be completed during normal work hours every week, but the schedule is flexible.
At Jungo Solutions, you will be given the opportunity to grow your real-world knowledge in the marketing industry while working with highly experienced writers, social media specialists, website developers, and SEO gurus. Jungo Solutions is based in Austin, Texas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for a wide-variety of Austin-based businesses.
- Assist in the design and visual content of all marketing campaigns and projects
- Consistently deliver creative solutions within the limitations of various platforms and established client brand style guidelines
- Collaborate with development, social media managers, and our interactive producers to execute designs and selection of images that reflect and evolve the client campaign or project
- Edit and revise client campaigns and projects in a timely manner
- Produce campaign web banners and ads
- Support the social media team by creating infographics and social media images
- Test and review every campaign and piece of content before it goes live on site or to press
- Prepare business collateral materials including brochures, flyers, presentations, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested and as you grow in experience
QUALIFICATION, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Experience working with clients with established brand style guidelines a plus
- Expert-level skills with Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be highly motivated, task-oriented, and organized.
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Creative and artistic thinking
- Excellent critical thinking skills
Office is located in South Austin
Starting Salary: $14-16/hour with potential to increase after first 90 days
To apply, please send your resume and samples of previous work to email@example.com.